AMCAT 2016 Questions Solved

Asked In AMCAT

AMCAT 



AMCAT Success Story- 99%ile

I got a job in my dream company at mindtree at a package of 6 Lacks pa. I was really weak at English Verbal and I started to prepare for AMCAT about a week before from mygeekmonkey, with extensive model and sample papers provided in the free section I was able to grasp good confidence to excel. The course plan is very segregated. One would only study topics and type of question that would come in AMCAT.

I got about 70% exact questions preparing from here and the other 30% questions were of similar pattern too. I would thank the team at geekmonkey for my success.


Q1. A 8-bit signed integer has the following range:
a. 0 to 255
b. -128 to 127
c. -255 to 254
d. 0 to 509

ans:b

Q2. What will be the output of the following code statements?
integer x = 34. 54, y = 20, z =
print ( y > 50 AND z > 10 or x > 30 )
a. 0
b. 1
c. -1
d. 10

ans:b

Q3. Pankaj makes a program to print the product of cubes of the first 10 whole numbers
She writes the following program:
integer x = 0 // statement 1
integer sum = 0 // statement 2
while ( x < 10 ) // statement 3
{
sum = x*x*x // statement 4
x = x + 1 // statement 5
}
print sum // statement 6

Is her program correct? If not, which statement will you modify to correct it?

a. No error, the program is correct
b. Statement 1
c. Statement 4
d. statement 6

ans:a

Q4. I have a problem to solve which takes as input a number n property that given the solution for (n
programming technique will I use to solve such a problem?

a. Iteration
b. Decision-making
c. Object Oriented Programming
d. Recursion

ans:d

Q5. Given:
integer x = 40, y = 35, z = 20, w = 10
Comment about the output of the following two statements:
print x * y / z - w
print x * y / (z - w)

a. Differ by 80
b. Same
c. Differ by 50
d. Differ by 160

ans:a

Q6. Data and function in which area of a class are directly accessible
outside the class?

a. Public
b. Private
c. Protected
d. None of these

ans:a

Q7. Here is an infix notation: ((A+B)*C-(D-E))^(F+G) Choose the correct postfix notation
of the above from the given options

a. AB+CD*E--FG+^
b. AB+C*DE--FG+^
c. AB+C*DE-FG-+^
d. A+BC*DE-FG-+^

ans:b

Q8. If the depth of a tree is 3 levels, then what is the size of the Tree?

a. 2
b. 4
c. 6
d. 8

ans:d

Q9. One of the following options is a form of access used to add and remove nodes from a
queue.

a. LIFO
b. FIFO
c. Both LIFO and FIFO
d. None of these

ans:c

Q10. What is the time complexity of adding three matrices of size NXN cell-by-cell?

a. O(N)
b. O(N^2)
c. O(N^3)
d. None of these
ans:b


Related Pages:
AMCAT Question Bank all 2016 Computer Programming Questions.
AMCAT Question Bank all 2016 Verbal English Questions


No comments:

Post a Comment